This is the control centre of RM-MultiStore, all data transmitted from the stores is consolidated here. Once installed at head office you can look forward to global reporting, inventory control and sales analysis. WAN Server operates automatically using a built-in timer, is easy to use and includes the following functions:
- Create new Stock, Staff, Customers and Suppliers in selected stores. An existing stock item from one store can be propagated to another store and new stock items can be imported and created from a spreadsheet.
- Style Colour Size Matrix for clothing and footwear retailers allows easy stock code creation.
- Edits and Mass Edits of stock, pricing, staff, customers and suppliers can be sent to any store to standardise information across the stores.
- Mass Propagate allows you to find then create Stock, Staff, Customer or Suppliers that exist in some stores and not others to resynchronise the stores database.
- Stock Delivery permits head office to send purchase orders to the store's MYOB RetailManager.
- Stock Transfer allows you to transfer stock between company owned stores and/or franchisees. Note: stock transfer is not compatible with duplicate barcodes.
- Consolidated Sales Summaries allow head office to see how the stores are performing in terms of sales, average sales and gross profit.
- Authorised managers can remotely request the stores' sales figures by email, using the Advanced Data Access feature.
- File Exchange permits head office to send and receive computer files from the stores including rosters, timesheets, spreadsheets, word documents and MYOB RetailManager export files.
- WAN Export recreates a store's entire MYOB RetailManager database at head office. This effectively means that there is a remote copy (backup) of the store's database at head office.
- Stock Lookup allows you to see every store's available stock on hand by searching on either the full or partial barcode or description.
- The Head Office Ordering System allows head office to create purchase orders for one or more stores.